"Listen to Us"

My Entertainers

  • Agency Faqs
  • Calvin & Hobbes
  • Da Vinci Code
  • Hell Boy II
  • Ms Congeniality
  • Speed

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Fresh Start

Living in a campus way on top of the hill leaves us no option but to exclaim the beauty everytime we step out of the hostel doors. Im not kidding,an early morning walk and i mean really early i.e 0615 am, shows u a spectacle of birds,insects and the mist filled mountains. But the sad part of the walk is when I invariably have to come across dead, stamped frogs, crushed heads, intestines thrown out. This is the outcome of vehicles who have no clue of the creatures and would have simply sped by. To accompnany me for the morning walk are the labourer's who are off their morning routine, looking for a nice secluded place. A mug/plastic bucket in hand and beedi in another hand, they look like they are in bliss. At times when i dont see anyone around, I can get the faint stench of morning shit...assuring me that im not alone ! I have but no option to ignore the smell and jog along.
Last night we four friends came past a scorpion.Excitement was buzzing around till I ( smart Alec that I am) touched it in my feet. Pop! it sprang up , ever ready to attack its intruder. It really looked like it was playing dead.

No comments:

Welcome to Uthopia

Think crazy, be crazy.....be yourself everywhere! No use putting up an act in this pretentious world, you'll lose yourself amidst the foolers. Aways remember...never crib about what you are, there's always somebody whose hoping they could be you!!